You have no items in your shopping cart.
Original Jeans with XTM-Fiber®
Our John Doe Original Jeans with their perfectly tailored straight fit are the absolute classic in the John Doe clothing line. With a lining made from the worldwide innovation XTM-Fiber® (fiber technology made from DuPont™ Kevlar® / Coolmax® and Lycra®), they achieve the perfect balance between protection and ideal wearer comfort.
Thin, extremely flexible, water-repellent, yet provide the wearer with optimal protection in the event of extreme conditions and crashes on every ride, whether in the city or on long trips. Built-in armor pockets at the knee (adjustable) and hip allow the wearer to add armor for additional protection.
Worldwide innovation in motorcycle clothing - XTM-Fiber:
Material & Details:
• XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
• 10.5 oz. denim
• Adjustable armor pockets built into the knee
• Armor pockets built in at the hip
• Straight fit
• YKK zipper
• CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
• Armor not included, sold separately